Win the Window Offers Shoppers Perk When They Make the Register Ring in Downtown Athens AL
Patrons in downtown Athens can win hundreds of dollars’ worth of prizes as the inaugural Win the Window contest is set to take place from August 22 through September 5 in historic downtown Athens, Alabama.
When patrons spend $10 or more, during the two weeks, at a participating business (listed below) they can be entered into the Win the Window contest by putting...
... an entry form (containing their name, telephone number, and email information) in a container at that participating business. A patron may complete an entry form for every $10 the patron spends at the business. For example, a patron that spends $100 can submit an entry form 10 times. All the participating businesses’ entries will be combined into one pool and two winners (a winner of the donated items in Window 1, and a winner of the donated items in Window 2) will be randomly drawn from the combined pot.
Winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries on September 8th, 2020 at the Athens Main Street office 107 N Jefferson St. Athens AL 35611. Winners do not have to be present to win.
Athens Main Street Executive Director Tere Richardson said, “We wanted to create a fun, safe way for our community to shop local and have the chance to win big! The more you spend, the more times you can be entered to win. Stop by Smith’s storefront on Washington St. and check out the windows for all the great items you could win. The contest runs over two weeks, so come downtown to your favorite shops and restaurants and get entered.” All Athens Main Street stores are taking several COVID-19 precautions such as one-way aisles, offering patrons hand sanitizer, and curbside pickup. Restaurants also have the option of outdoor dining.
• Terranova’s ($50 Gift Certificate)
• Lucia’s ($50 Gift Certificate) • Sweetest Things ($50 Gift Certificate)
• UG White (Basket of sauces, coffee mug, butter dish) • Bennett’s (Gift Bag – Force Water Bottle, Tervis Tumbler, cold pk)
• Hyatt & Sims (Gift Bag – Beach towel, ponchos, travel information)
• Nutrition on the Square ($50 Gift Certificate)
• Crawford’s Gifts (Fall Flag and Stand)
• CEI Bookstore (Gift Bag – Bible & adult coloring book)
• Epiphany (Gift Basket – earrings, scrunchy, and top)
• Willow Cottage (Bee Tile)
• Boutique Bliss ($50 Gift Certificate)
• Tootlebugs ($20 Gift Certificate & Toy)
• Frame Gallery (Frame)
• Trinity’s (Swig tumbler, Swan Creek candle)
• Tammy’s Fine Jewelry (Bracelet)
• Pimento’s (Tray & Wreath)
• High Cotton Arts (2 watercolors, oil, stained glass ornament, print, coffee mug, and note cards)
• Village Pizza ($50 Gift Card)
• Wildwood Deli ($50 Gift Certificate)
For more information and to read all of the official rules, visit the win the window page by clicking here.